Friday, October 30, 2009

I've heard the g'vt shut down the water supply of some California farmers

Checking out this farmer vs. government story thoroughly before posting. That's why there's no new post today. Meanwhile, to PAO- who commented earlier today: when I checked out the source of the comment made on my first post I did see your handle listed as PAO, but my research gave me the name "Irma" as going with that handle. Perhaps I do not have the "Blogger" techniques completely ironed out so if I am in error, please excuse. Please tell me who you are (My email is Penny@pennyfletcher.com if you don't want to post it here). I would enjoy more comments from people in the know like yourself. And always- always- everyone, call me on it if I am incorrect in anything. That is at the very heart of "Truth in News."

No comments:

Post a Comment